Want a career where you can make a difference?
Christian Home Services is looking for a reliable, caring and hardworking Home Health Aide to provide care for an individual with special needs living in their own home in the Sand Lake area.
No experience needed, all training will be provided!
This position is responsible for around the clock care of residents, home, and property. Home Health Aide’s assist with daily household chores, personal hygiene, transportation, and community involvement; while providing attentive and caring supervision.
- Holiday pay
- Paid Leave Time
- 401(k) with a 4% match to qualifying employees
- Affordable Health Coverage for qualifying employees
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursement when transporting client
Essential Job Duties
- Effectively communicate to other staff, managers, doctors, and any other professionals that may contact the home
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the person
- Must be able to work at each individual client’s home, and remain productive
- Aid residents with basic grooming and personal hygiene
- Responsible for executing a duty list provided by each home; which includes, but is not limited to tasks such as; any housekeeping, shopping, laundry and ironing, cooking, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc
- Additional duties as needed
Part-Time Position- (15 hours week one, 31 hours week 2)- Applicants must be able to work 4 pm – 9 pm on weekdays and 9 am – 5 pm on alternating weekend