Join our team in Clare, MI – No experience needed, all training will be provided!
Christian Home Services is looking for a reliable, caring and hardworking Home Health Aide to provide care for an individual with special needs in their own home in the Clare area.
This position is responsible for around the clock care of residents, home, and property. Home Health Aide’s assist with daily household chores, personal hygiene, transportation, and community involvement; while providing attentive and caring supervision of residents.
Essential Job Duties
- Effectively communicate to other staff, managers, doctors, and any other professionals that may contact the home
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the person
- Must be able to work at each individual client’s home, and remain productive
- Aid residents with basic grooming and personal hygiene
- Responsible for executing a duty list provided by each home; which includes, but is not limited to tasks such as; any housekeeping, shopping, laundry and ironing, cooking, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc
- Additional duties as needed
- Holiday pay
- Vacation Time
- 401k with a 4% match after one year of service
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursement when transporting client
*Part-time position – Applicants must be able to work afternoon shifts on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays