Join our team in Newaygo, Michigan! No experience needed, all training will be provided!
Christian Home Services is looking for a reliable, caring and hard-working Home Health Aide to provide care for an individual with special needs in the Newaygo area.
This position is responsible for around the clock care of residents, home, and property. Home Health Aide’s assist with daily household chores, personal hygiene, transportation, and doctor’s visits; while providing attentive and caring supervision of residents.
- Effectively communicate to other staff, managers, doctors, and any other professionals that may contact the home
- Follow and administer individual’s care plan
- Must be able to work at each individual client’s home, and remain productive
- Aid residents with basic grooming and personal hygiene
- Responsible for executing a duty list provided by each home; which includes, but is not limited to tasks such as; any housekeeping, shopping, laundry and ironing, cooking, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc.
- Additional duties as needed
- Holiday pay
- Vacation Time
- 401k with a 4% match to qualifying employees
- Affordable Health Insurance to qualifying employees
*Part-Time Position- applicants must be able to work 2:00pm – 11:30pm Monday-Thursday