Join our team in White Cloud! No experience needed, all training will be provided!
Christian Home Services is looking for reliable, caring and hardworking Home Health Aides to provide care for individuals with special needs living in their own homes in the White Cloud area.
This position is responsible for around the clock care of residents, home, and property. Home Health Aide’s assist with daily household chores, personal hygiene, transportation, and community involvement; while providing attentive and caring supervision.
- Holiday pay
- Paid Leave Time
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursement when transporting client
Essential Job Duties
- Effectively communicate to other staff, managers, doctors, and any other professionals that may contact the home
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the person
- Must be able to work at each individual client’s home, and remain productive
- Aid residents with basic grooming and personal hygiene
- Responsible for executing a duty list provided by each home; which includes, but is not limited to tasks such as; any housekeeping, shopping, laundry and ironing, cooking, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc
- Additional duties as needed
*Part-Time Position- Applicants must be able to work evening hours (4pm-9pm) and one Saturday/Sunday a month (flexible times)
About Christian Home Services
Christian Home Services started in 1997 and we now proudly serve clients across approximately 15 different counties in the State of Michigan. We work with individuals that are mentally, physically, and/or behaviorally limited in their own homes and are classified as guests within the home while we provide the hands on care.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.25 /hour