Join our team in Beaverton , MI!
Christian Home Services is looking for a reliable, caring and hardworking Home Health Aide to provide care for a child with severe autism in their own home the Beaverton area.
This position is responsible for around the clock care of residents, home, and property. Home Health Aide’s assist with daily household chores, personal goals, and personal hygiene; while providing attentive and caring supervision of residents.
- Effectively communicate to other staff, managers, doctors, and any other professionals that may contact the home
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the person
- Must be able to work at each individual client’s home, and remain productive
- Aid residents with basic grooming and personal hygiene
- Responsible for executing a duty list provided by each home; which includes, but is not limited to tasks such as; any housekeeping, shopping, laundry and ironing, cooking, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc
- Additional duties as needed
- Holiday pay
- Vacation Time
- 401k with a 4% match after one year of service
*Position is for 20 hours per week, applicants must be able to work the following schedule:
Sunday – Thursday 6pm-10pm