Join our team in Greenville, Michigan! No experience needed, all training will be provided!
Christian Home Services is looking for a reliable, caring and hard-working home health aide for an individual with special needs in the Greenville area.
This position is responsible for around the clock care of residents, home, and property. Home Health Aide’s assist with daily household chores, personal hygiene, transportation, and doctor’s visits; while providing attentive and caring supervision of residents.
- Effectively communicate to other staff, managers, doctors, and any other professionals that may contact the home
- Follow and administer individual’s care plan
- Must be able to work at each individual client’s home, and remain productive
- Aid residents with basic grooming and personal hygiene
- Responsible for executing a duty list provided by each home; which includes, but is not limited to tasks such as; any housekeeping, shopping, laundry and ironing, cooking, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc.
- Additional duties as needed
- Holiday pay
- Vacation Time
- 401k with a 4% match after one year of service
*Applicants must be able to work either 12pm-8am or 12am-8am – total of 32-40 hours per week