Join our team in Midland – No experience needed, all training will be provided!
Christian Home Services is looking for reliable, caring and hardworking Home Health Aides to provide care for individuals with special needs living in their own home in the Midland area. If you or anyone you know is interested please apply now!
This position is responsible for around the clock care of residents, home, and property. Home Health Aide’s assist with daily household chores, personal hygiene, transportation, and doctor’s visits; while providing attentive and caring supervision of residents.
- Effectively communicate to other staff, managers, doctors, and any other professionals that may contact the home
- Follow and administer individual’s care plan
- Must be able to work at each individual client’s home, and remain productive
- Aid residents with basic grooming and personal hygiene
- Responsible for executing a duty list provided by each home; which includes, but is not limited to tasks such as; any housekeeping, shopping, laundry and ironing, cooking, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc.
- Additional duties as needed
- Holiday pay
- Vacation Time
- 401(k) available after year of service with 4% company match!
- Health Care Coverage
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursement when transporting client
*Multiple Part-Time positions available with opportunity for advancement to Full-Time for current staff!